- RSS Channel Showcase 5066689
- RSS Channel Showcase 2734429
- RSS Channel Showcase 7639418
- RSS Channel Showcase 4964590
Articles on this Page
- 07/05/07--15:48: _Dracula’s Castle co...
- 09/08/11--07:33: _The top 10 places f...
- 12/06/14--02:11: _Where to watch in 2015
- 12/30/14--14:01: _5 original destinat...
- 07/17/16--04:47: _8 under-the-radar E...
- 10/15/16--09:36: _The ultimate Hallow...
- 09/13/18--15:24: _The world’s most be...
- 11/17/18--14:01: _Top 9 rivers for lu...
- 07/05/07--15:48: Dracula’s Castle could be yours… if you have $135 million to spare
- 09/08/11--07:33: The top 10 places for stunning Autumn colours
- 12/06/14--02:11: Where to watch in 2015
- 12/30/14--14:01: 5 original destinations for 2015
- 07/17/16--04:47: 8 under-the-radar European destinations
- 10/15/16--09:36: The ultimate Halloween short break
- 09/13/18--15:24: The world’s most beautiful castles
- 11/17/18--14:01: Top 9 rivers for luxury river cruising in Europe
Got $135 million to spare? Then Dracula’s Castle could be yours! The Bran Castle, as it is more correctly known, in Transylvania, is up for sale. It has connections with Prince Vlad the Impaler (the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s ‘Dracula’, because it’s rumoured that he once stayed there in the 1400s. Currently […]
The post Dracula’s Castle could be yours… if you have $135 million to spare appeared first on A Luxury Travel Blog.
It’s that time of year again when the foliage on the trees begins to take on all manner of dramatic colours, and budding photographers the world over try to make the most of the myriad of different hues. Tripadvisor have come up with a ‘top 10 spots for stunning Autumn colours’ list (see below). What […]
As the end of the year approaches, travel plans for 2015 are afoot. But with so many countries to choose from, where should you pick? Looking at the major events, trends and political changes around the world, our top five predictions for 2015 are Sri Lanka, Romania, Vietnam, Colombia and Oman. Here’s why you should […]
It’s the time of year when we in the travel industry stare deep into our crystal balls, peer at the tea leaves and read the runes (and do a bit of considered research, naturally) to predict the delectable destinations that we think will hit the heights in 2015. These can be completely new places around […]
Summer is here (sort of) and so begins the pretty predictable exodus to the popular parts of Europe, from the Spanish Costas and cypress tree-dotted hills of Tuscany to the beaches of the South of France. These places are popular for a very good reason, but for anyone seeking even a smidgeon of originality (or […]
Part of the pleasure of modern travel is that it can be arranged at short notice to take advantage of any opportunity. If you are ready for a short Autumn break with a theme then why not take the excuse that is Halloween and head to Transylvania, fictional home of Count Dracula and very much […]
When it comes to luxury, there’s nothing more glorious or opulent than a castle, and no grander way to spend your vacation than exploring the turrets, spirals and decadecent secrets of the world’s most beautiful palaces. If you’re looking to live out your fairytale dreams, make sure you stop by any one of these architectural […]
River cruising is gaining in popularity, but is it for you, and which river do you choose? The average age is slightly higher than ocean cruising, and it is generally more expensive, but it offers more inclusions and there is a suitable itinerary for everyone. It particularly suits those with an interest in history and […]